A Nashville Attorney Who Handles Many Types Of Cases
Call a lawyer who has been serving the legal needs of area residents for decades
At some point in their lives, most people find themselves in a legal situation that can be confusing and intimidating. They aren’t sure what to do next. They need a lawyer but aren’t sure who to turn to. You need a lawyer you count on. A lawyer you can trust. A lawyer who knows how to build strong cases that get results. Thompson Law fights for your rights.
Attorney Christopher “Kim” Thompson has been serving the legal needs of residents of Davidson and surrounding counties for decades. No matter what you are facing, he has helped clients in a similar situation. He knows the law, and how the court system works here. He is dedicated to helping you get the best outcome.
Thompson Law handles a wide range of cases, including:
- Criminal Defense
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Workers’ Compensation
- False Arrest
- Sexual Assault and Battery
- Probate Law
Attorney Thompson brings a unique insight into cases involving insurance companies. He used to work for insurance companies as a claims adjuster. He saw firsthand how they approach cases. He knows the tactics they use to minimize compensation. As an attorney, he uses that knowledge to help his clients fight back.
After years of working for insurance companies, Kim Thompson realized he wanted to do more to help people. He began attending Nashville School Law. After graduating, he went to work helping people who found themselves in all kinds of legal situations. Whether your case is relatively simple or complex, attorney Thompson can help.
What can you expect when you are represented by Thompson Law? You can expect:
- Personal attention – Unlike other firms, you will deal with attorney Thompson at all times. From the initial consultation to the resolution of your case, he will work with you one-on-one.
- Answers to your questions – When you need a lawyer, you have a lot of questions. Attorney Thompson will help you get answers to help your case move forward.
- Honesty – Each case is different and the outcome depends on many factors. You can expect an honest assessment of your case and what to expect.
- Updates on your case – Attorney Thompson will keep you informed about the progress of your case. He’ll send you copies of legal documents and let you know about upcoming court proceedings.
- Accessibility – If you ever have any questions or concerns about how your case is going, all you have to do is pick up the phone. Attorney Thompson will return your call as soon as possible.
The outcome of your case will depend largely on the facts. Attorney Thompson investigates to find out what really happened. He carefully reviews all relevant documentation, identifies and interviews witnesses, and if needed, consults experts. He builds a strong case that can’t be ignored. This puts you in a much better position to reach a more favorable outcome.
Learn more about how Thompson Law can help you with your case. Contact attorney Thompson to schedule a free consultation. There’s no cost and no obligation. He just wants you to have the information you need before deciding what to do next.